AMERICA/VENEZUELA - "Commit to a missionary cooperation", the V National Missionary Congress has concluded
Barinas (Agenzia Fides) - The V National Youth Missionary Congress (CONAJUMI) has just concluded in Barinas. More than a thousand young Venezuelans participated in this event organized by the Pontifical Mission Societies in Venezuela.
The Congress wanted to celebrate the different ecclesial events that for 30 years have contributed to the growth of the missionary spirit in the youth movements of Venezuela: the Plenary Council, The Continental Mission, the Year of Faith and CAM 4.
The Congress was held from 6 to 10 August under the slogan: "Young missionary, encourage our church to come out".
Together with young believers, the church community in Venezuela wants to commit to "missionary cooperation" and thus promote the growth of the church in Venezuela. (CE) (Agenzia Fides 12/08/2014)
- 2015-01-13 - Dialogue to end the crisis: the exhortation of the Episcopal Conference
- 2015-01-12 - Shops are empty: Cardinal Urosa calls on the government to act quickly and urges to remain calm
- 2015-01-08 - AMERICA/VENEZUELA – Assembly of Bishops: dialogue to end the crisis and the necessity to find agreed solutions
- 2014-12-06 - Poverty, few infrastructures and precarious preventive measures: fertile terrain for Chikungunya virus
- 2014-10-28 - Cardinal Urosa Savino: "Respect for political prisoners"
- 2014-10-21 - AMERICA/VENEZUELA – May Saint John Paul II accompany Venezuela in the paths of peace and justice
- 2014-10-01 - "Division is not from God": in march for peace and unity of the country
- 2014-09-30 - Violence in the country does not decrease: a military chaplain killed
- 2014-09-27 - "Do not be afraid of peace" Pope Francis’ letter to Venezuela
- 2014-09-16 - AMERICA/VENEZUELA – Laity meet apostolic Nuncio, a tradition which encourages the unity of the Church