AMERICA/VENEZUELA - "Commit to a missionary cooperation", the V National Missionary Congress has concluded
Barinas (Agenzia Fides) - The V National Youth Missionary Congress (CONAJUMI) has just concluded in Barinas. More than a thousand young Venezuelans participated in this event organized by the Pontifical Mission Societies in Venezuela.
The Congress wanted to celebrate the different ecclesial events that for 30 years have contributed to the growth of the missionary spirit in the youth movements of Venezuela: the Plenary Council, The Continental Mission, the Year of Faith and CAM 4.
The Congress was held from 6 to 10 August under the slogan: "Young missionary, encourage our church to come out".
Together with young believers, the church community in Venezuela wants to commit to "missionary cooperation" and thus promote the growth of the church in Venezuela. (CE) (Agenzia Fides 12/08/2014)
- 2015-07-21 - The body of a Franciscan who died a few days has been found
- 2015-07-20 - Games, songs, dances: a feast to celebrate children
- 2015-07-10 - Catholic Bishops: "The Christian experience must have social consequences"
- 2015-07-07 - Mgr. Padrón: "Corruption, repression, popular discontent characterize the present"
- 2015-07-06 - 35,000 people have been isolated due to floods, other 25,000 at risk
- 2015-06-22 - Hunger strike in 12 states for political prisoners, the Church has been asked to intervene
- 2015-06-19 - "They have our support": Mgr. Conde receives young people on hunger strike and writes to the Pope
- 2015-06-05 - Appeal to the authorities in favor of protesters on hunger strike
- 2015-06-03 - The Church calls on the authorities to respond to the students on hunger strike
- 2015-05-30 - Six young people on hunger strike in a church in Caracas